Hey Gorgeous!… So you want the Perfect Set of Brows! I hear you Babe…
Are you looking for:
- The most natural looking brows ever.
- That no one would ever guess you’ve had Microblading done!
- A technician that actually listens to you in all your wants and desires for your brows.
- To be educated about Microblading including all the con’s and pro’s to the treatment.
- Full aftercare and continuous support.
- Free full consultations and patch tests.
- To be treated with care and respect and not judged!
- Plenty of fun and lots of laughs
I Can Help If You Have:
- Sparse or no brows at all
- Gaps and over plucked
- Full set of brows but want them looking fuller
- Faded block or ombre brows
I know what it’s like to have missing gaps and over plucking!
Yes I was an 80’s baby! The pencil thick eyebrow was the fashion back in the day! Not any more I hear you!
With amazing techniques I’m able to give you the most realistic hair strokes that will look just like your own hair!
Using a treatment called NanoBlading also called Microblading. The difference being, Nanoblading gives you even thinner hairstrokes which creates the realistic hairstrokes.
I LOVE providing this treatment and what it can give to you!
If you have any questions babe, please pop me a message I will be glad to help you.
WHAT IS MICROBLADING/NANOBLADING
Microblading is a form of a semi permanent tattoo for the Brows, Microblading creates the look of fine hair making this type of tattoo more realistic. Microblading can last up to 18 months dependant on your skin type this can last longer or less.
There are different types of Microblading treatments which are:
Microblading: Uses a thicker needle to create thicker look hair strokes this is for clients that have naturally thick hair or wishes to have thicker looking hair.
Nanoblading: Uses thinner needles which creates the perfect thickness for the most natural looking brows
Microshading: This uses different types of needs to create shading on the brows just like a block brow or an ombre brow.
Combro Brows: This is a combination of either Microblading/Nanoblading and shading together.
Microblading/Nanoblading/Shading requires a Consultation and a Patch Test 48hrs before the treatment.
Once you have checked out you’ll be shown a confirmation page on how to book in.
Please make sure you book a Consultation & Patch Test not the actual treatment.
Microblading is a 3 part session:
- Consultation & Patch Test
- 1st Treatment
- 2nd Treatment (6 weeks later)
DO NOT BOOK THIS TREATMENT IF YOU CAN TICK 1 OR MORE BELOW
There are a few medical conditions that will stop you from having Microblading done which are all listed below:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Being on blood thinners
- You are having Chemo/Radiation treatment now or in the past year
- Are a diabetic
- You have heart conditions
- You have a weak immune system
- You heal slower than normal? (cuts/wounds/surgery)
- You suffer with Keloid scarring
It’s adviced to wash your hair the day of the treatment as you will not be able to get your brows wet until the scabbing has come off completely.
Makeup: No foundation and eye makeup please, the likely hood is this will be washed off when mapping your brows and wiping the pigment away.
Do not drink alcohol for 48hrs before your treatment
No bloody thinning tables 48hrs before and 48hrs after treatment
If you love the gym it’s advised to have a week off as your sweat could cause colour loss of the pigment
If you are going abroad where it’s hot it’s advised you wait until you come back, you could cause colour loss of the pigment.
Make sure you eat something an hour to 2 hours before you have the treatment, it’s also advised to have something to eat after the treatment.
* Microblading procedures normally require multiple treatment sessions. For best results clients will be required to return for at least one re-touch appointment.
This will take place from 4-10 weeks after the initial procedure. Those with oily and combination skin as well as medical problems or taking medication may require additional touch ups. Please be aware that colour intensity will be significantly darker and sharper immediately and a few days after your procedure, the colour will reduce by 30-60% after this.
* Although numbing cream (Anaesthetic) is used during the procedure, sensitivity or discomfort may still be felt. Skin maybe red and/or swollen after your procedure.
* A patch test is required at least 48 hours before your procedure takes place.
* Please do not shape, wax, or tint your brows 5 days before your treatment, this can be booked with us.
* No electrolysis for at least 5 days before your procedure.
*Botox, AHA products and retinoids should be avoided for 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
* Exfoliating treatments such as microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
* Chemical and laser peels should be avoided no less than 6 weeks prior to your procedure.
* If you are prone to cold sores/fever blisters should seek medical advisor as to taking Anti-Viral prior to your procedure.
* Hormone therapies can affect pigmentation and/or cause sensitivity.
Microblading is a way of cosmetic tattooing intended to be semi-permanent lasting on average of 12-35 months.
On rare occasions the pigment may migrate under the skin, lasting indefinitely.
The procedure of microblading may be uncomfortable. Although extremely rare, there might be an immediate or delayed allergic reaction to the pigment. A negative patch test result does not guarantee that you will not develop an allergic reaction after the full procedure.
Allergic reactions to anaesthetic creams can also occur after the procedure. Permanent cosmetics cannot be performed if you are pregnant or nursing, or anyone under the age of 18.
Infections can occur if aftercare instructions are not followed correctly. There may be swelling and redness following the procedure.
You may experience bleeding. If you have an MRI scan within 3 months after microblading procedure, you should notify/discuss with your doctor straight away. Possible scarring may occur.
Aftercare for any Microblading treatment is very simple:
Do not get your brows wet at all until your scabbing has come off completely, there are no lotions or creams to apply.
(Kerry has tested with models which healing process works better and hands down (her words) is dry healing all the way)
THINGS TO MAKE YOU AWARE
You have to remember for 6 weeks you’ll be going through a healing stage which have stages:
- Day 1: You’ll feel a burning sore sensation this is perfectly normal
- Day 2 to 4: You’ll feel your brows getting tighter, this is the start of scabbing, DO NOT STRETCH YOUR BROWS! (You can reopen the hair strokes, just leave them alone. You can also experience swelling so the brows can look uneven and not sitting right so don’t panic!
- Day 5 to 11: You’ll be going into full healing scabbing. DO NOT PICK THEM OR PULL YOUR SCABS OFF! (You’ll take out the pigment which means you’ll loose that hairstroke! You can also experience swelling so the brows can look uneven and not sitting right so don’t panic!
- Day 12 to 20: Scabbing typically should be falling off and a new layer of skin will appear this can look translucent and this is where you start to panic as you go, where have my brows gone!!! Don’t panic this is normal, this is where the hairstrokes are underneath that white translucent skin!
- Day 21 to 42: You shouldn’t have any scabs at all and your hairstrokes have reappeared, wahoooo and if you have some missing don’t panic as this is why you come for your 2nd treatment as a touch up! Now you can get your brows wet! wahoooo just be mindful your skin is still healing so no scrubbing them light movements over them.
- From day 42 onwards: You come back to KerryM and have your 2nd treatment which is your touch up.
WHAT DOES THE SCABBING LOOK LIKE
Scabbing can look as a whole scab so it can look thick or you can get flaky scabbing bit like dandruff, you can get one or you can get both.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB 33 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London W1G 0PW, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 30 days
- Pay installments over 3 months
All orders are via Klarna, when purchasing we must receive full payment before any treatments takes place.
You understand when signing up for Klarna all payment related issues must be managed through Klarna themselves and not KerryM.
If you are having difficulty paying your loan please speak with Klarna and not KerryM.
If after you have signed up for Klarna and decide you made a mistake please contact KerryM 07801 340693 within 24hours to cancel your order.
No refunds are given on any treatments carried out by KerryM, please respect the time taken for the treatment as well as all the materials and products that have been used.
If you are unhappy with the treatment you have received please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24hrs after your treatment and KerryM will be happy to help resolve the matter with you.
These terms are for all treatment(s) you order via Klarna.
All treatments you have ordered are to be booked in straight away, there is no grace period, this service is not a gift voucher, the option paying via Klarna is a means to make payment and receive the treatment straight away.
If you have not booked your treatment within 1 month from the date you purchased and signed up with Klarna, your treatment(s) are void, you will not receive a refund nor receive the treatment(s)
Before purchasing a treatment(s) you have fully read the description and who can and cannot receive the treatment(s), if you purchase thus treatment(s) and we find that you have a condition/illness or disease that is on the “Who can have this treatment”, your treatment(s) will be cancelled straight away and no refund will be given.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.