Body Contouring also known as Fat Dissolving using a product called Aqualyx.
An exciting new treatment to help aid stubborn fat cells that just will not budge!
Using a product called Aqualyx™ which contains the substance desoxycholan-acid, a secondary bile acid. With the assistance of bacteria our body is able to produce this acid in the liver in order to aid the digestion of fat.
This amazing product, in basic terms dissolves stubborn fat cells, and the body flushes this away in our urine.
Is this treatment permanent, yes this is permanent, once fat cells have been dissolved these same fat cells cannot reappear again however new fat cells can regenerate.
As long as you continue with the aftercare, which includes a healthy life style no new fat cells can appear however if you are to eat unhealthy foods on a daily bases you will gain weight in other areas of your body where fat cells remain.
This treatment is not a weight loss program, this is a body contouring treatment.
AREAS THAT CAN BE TREATED WITH BODY CONTOURING:
- Upper Tummy
- Lower Tummy
- Inner Thighs
- Lower Back
- Upper Back (Bra area)
A session consists of 1 area for 1 session, so if you wanted to have your upper and lower tummy this would be 2 areas.
We can do 3 areas in 1 session typically your Upper Tummy, Lower Tummy and your Hips this would be classed as 3 areas.
A session (treatment) is spread over 4 weeks, so you can have an area done every month.
Body Contouring requires a Consultation.
Once you have checked out you’ll be shown a confirmation page on how to book in.
Please make sure you book a Consultation not the actual treatment.
Body Contouring is a 3 part session:
- Treatment day
- 4 Week Follow up
DO NOT BOOK THIS TREATMENT IF YOU CAN TICK 1 OR MORE BELOW
If you can tick 1 or more below sadly I am unable to give you give you Body Contouring Treatment.
- Going away in the next 4-6 weeks?
- Have diabetes?
- Have Liver disease?
- Have Kidney disease?
- Have any active skin problems in the area you want treating?
- Have any type of skin disease?
- Are you taking any bloody thinning medicines (warfarin)?
- Have an Auto-Immune Disorder?
- Have Severe Hepatic disease?
- Have Acute Infections & Chron Infection Risk?
- Have Severe Adiposita (adiposita per magna BMI >30)?
- Have any allergies?
- Have a blood Coagulation disease?
- Have hypersensitivity?
- Have Lipodystrophy?
- Have Disturbed Menstruation?
- Are pregnant?
- Are breastfeeding?
- Are actively trying for a baby?
LIDOCAINE – NUMBING AGENT
Body Contouring can be an uncomfortable treatment, we can mix the Fat Dissolving agent with Lidocaine which can numb the area so you can feel more comfortable throughout the treatment.
If you can tick 1 or more below sadly I am unable to offer lidocaine however I can still provide Body Contouring as long as you don’t tick any of the illnesses or diseases for Aqualyx.
- Breast feeding
- Known history of hypersensitivity to local anaesthetics of the amide type
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- Low amount of potassium in the blood
- A type of blood disorder
- Myasthenia gravis
- A skeletal muscle disorder
- Partial heart block
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- Severe heart block
- Adams-Stokes syndrome
- Atrial fibrillation
- Sinus bradycardia
- Chronic heart failure
- Decreased lung function
- Liver problems
- A condition where the body is unable to maintain adequate blood flow called shock
- Decreased oxygen in the tissues or blood
- Decreased blood volume
- Anaemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- Systemic lidocaine toxicity
- Chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- Overactive thyroid gland
- A type of movement disorder called parkinsonism
- Closed angle glaucoma
- High blood pressure
- A heart attack
- A type of chest pain
- Coronary artery disease
- Sinus tachycardia
- A type of fast heart rate
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- Hardening of the arteries in the brain
- Blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- Shock caused by significant blood loss
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
Below is a list of medication, if you take 1 or more below sadly I am unable to offer lidocaine however I can still provide Body Contouring as long as you don’t tick any of the illnesses or diseases for Aqualyx.
- bupivacaine liposome
- fentanyl intranasal
- fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system
- fentanyl transdermal
- fentanyl transmucosal
Please were something comfortable on the day of your treatment, nothing tight fitting.
Over the next couple of weeks if not longer you will feel tender, sore, and swollen it’s ideal if you can wear something comfortable, nothing to tight fitting where your having the treatment.
If you plan on doing strenuous work over the next few weeks, it’s ideal if you can postpone this until you’ve fully healed.
SIDE EFFECTS FOR BODY CONTOURING
Permanent damage of nervous tissue and nerves, as well as inflammatory reactions and infections that may result in irreversible scarring.
Expected adverse effects:
Swelling and hyperthermia (overheating) of injected area, haematoma (bruise, blood clot), pressure sensitivity, moderate pain and itching within the treated area.
Possible adverse effects:
Redness of the skin that may become permanent, permanent punctual rigidification or lumps within the tissue, denting of the treated area due to irregular reduction of fat cells, vegetative disorder, as well as temporary debility of the circulatory system. (Please ensure you hydrate by drinking a sufficient amount of water) You can have increased sweating, nausea, diarrhoea (uncommon), intracyclic menstrual bleeding (women), allergic reactions (very uncommon) such as nettle rash, asthma bronchiale, symptoms of shock, hyperpigmentation (may last up to several months)
SIDE EFFECTS FOR LIDOCAINE
Mild Side Effects:
- Heat from the skin
- Raised skin in injection site
Common Side Effects:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Swelling (edema)
- Redness at injection site
- Small red or purple spots on skin
- Skin irritation
- Numbness and tingling
- Irritation symptoms (topical products); i.e., redness, swelling
Severe Side Effects:
- Cardiac arrest
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis)
- Malignant hyperthermia
This is the most important of all you must follow this aftercare, not just for the result but also for your health.
- You must drink 1 litre of water per 50 pounds in weight, so If you weigh 14 stone you would need to drink 4 litres of water a day. This must be done every day for 3 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 3 weeks.
- Avoid caffeine/coffee for 3 weeks.
- You want to increase your heart rate each day for 20 minutes or longer for 3 weeks.
- Do not take Ibruprofen for the first 4-7 days after treatment.
- You can take paracetamol
- You want to massage the area treated each day for the first 2 weeks, when massaging you want to massage outwards to the outer part of your body, not inwards.
- If you go to the gym and work out hard avoid this for the first 7 days of treatment.
- Do not go swimming for the first 3-5 days after treatment
- Eat little and often, no big meals for the first 2-3 weeks, eating KFC, MC’D, takeaways, fatty and sugary foods will completely void the treatment you have just had.
- You will typically feel bruised and see bruising, swollen, red and itchy in the area treated, the area may look like you had loads of bee stings this is normal.
- You will want to wear comfortable clothing, nothing tight for the first couple of weeks.
- Swollenness: you will swell, and this can last 2-4 weeks if not longer.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB 33 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London W1G 0PW, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 30 days
- Pay installments over 3 months
All orders are via Klarna, when purchasing we must receive full payment before any treatments takes place.
You understand when signing up for Klarna all payment related issues must be managed through Klarna themselves and not KerryM.
If you are having difficulty paying your loan please speak with Klarna and not KerryM.
If after you have signed up for Klarna and decide you made a mistake please contact KerryM 07801 340693 within 24hours to cancel your order.
No refunds are given on any treatments carried out by KerryM, please respect the time taken for the treatment as well as all the materials and products that have been used.
If you are unhappy with the treatment you have received please email email@example.com no later than 24hrs after your treatment and KerryM will be happy to help resolve the matter with you.
These terms are for all treatment(s) you order via Klarna.
All treatments you have ordered are to be booked in straight away, there is no grace period, this service is not a gift voucher, the option paying via Klarna is a means to make payment and receive the treatment straight away.
If you have not booked your treatment within 1 month from the date you purchased and signed up with Klarna, your treatment(s) are void, you will not receive a refund nor receive the treatment(s)
Before purchasing a treatment(s) you have fully read the description and who can and cannot receive the treatment(s), if you purchase thus treatment(s) and we find that you have a condition/illness or disease that is on the “Who can have this treatment”, your treatment(s) will be cancelled straight away and no refund will be given.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.