THIS TREATMENT IS FOR EXISTING CLIENTS ONLY
A 6 month or 12 month top up for Microblading/Nanoblading or Combo Brows (shading)
For Top Up treatments when you have checkouted you’ll land on a confirmation page, it states to book a consultation however please ignore this gorgeous and book either the 6 months or 12 months service.
There will show a price however on the day of the treatment this will be void.
EXISTING CLIENTS OF KERRYM ONLY
It’s adviced to wash your hair the day of the treatment as you will not be able to get your brows wet until the scabbing has come off completely.
Makeup: No foundation and eye makeup please, the likely hood is this will be washed off when mapping your brows and wiping the pigment away.
Do not drink alcohol for 48hrs before your treatment
No bloody thinning tables 48hrs before and 48hrs after treatment
If you love the gym it’s advised to have a week off as your sweat could cause colour loss of the pigment
If you are going abroad where it’s hot it’s advised you wait until you come back, you could cause colour loss of the pigment.
Make sure you eat something an hour to 2 hours before you have the treatment, it’s also advised to have something to eat after the treatment.
* Microblading procedures normally require multiple treatment sessions. For best results clients will be required to return for at least one re-touch appointment.
This will take place from 4-10 weeks after the initial procedure. Those with oily and combination skin as well as medical problems or taking medication may require additional touch ups. Please be aware that colour intensity will be significantly darker and sharper immediately and a few days after your procedure, the colour will reduce by 30-60% after this.
* Although numbing cream (Anaesthetic) is used during the procedure, sensitivity or discomfort may still be felt. Skin maybe red and/or swollen after your procedure.
* A patch test is required at least 48 hours before your procedure takes place.
* Please do not shape, wax, or tint your brows 5 days before your treatment, this can be booked with us.
* No electrolysis for at least 5 days before your procedure.
*Botox, AHA products and retinoids should be avoided for 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
* Exfoliating treatments such as microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
* Chemical and laser peels should be avoided no less than 6 weeks prior to your procedure.
* If you are prone to cold sores/fever blisters should seek medical advisor as to taking Anti-Viral prior to your procedure.
* Hormone therapies can affect pigmentation and/or cause sensitivity.
Microblading is a way of cosmetic tattooing intended to be semi-permanent lasting on average of 12-35 months.
On rare occasions the pigment may migrate under the skin, lasting indefinitely.
The procedure of microblading may be uncomfortable. Although extremely rare, there might be an immediate or delayed allergic reaction to the pigment. A negative patch test result does not guarantee that you will not develop an allergic reaction after the full procedure.
Allergic reactions to anaesthetic creams can also occur after the procedure. Permanent cosmetics cannot be performed if you are pregnant or nursing, or anyone under the age of 18.
Infections can occur if aftercare instructions are not followed correctly. There may be swelling and redness following the procedure.
You may experience bleeding. If you have an MRI scan within 3 months after microblading procedure, you should notify/discuss with your doctor straight away. Possible scarring may occur.
Aftercare for any Microblading treatment is very simple:
Do not get your brows wet at all until your scabbing has come off completely, there are no lotions or creams to apply.
(Kerry has tested with models which healing process works better and hands down (her words) is dry healing all the way)
THINGS TO MAKE YOU AWARE
You have to remember for 6 weeks you’ll be going through a healing stage which have stages:
- Day 1: You’ll feel a burning sore sensation this is perfectly normal
- Day 2 to 4: You’ll feel your brows getting tighter, this is the start of scabbing, DO NOT STRETCH YOUR BROWS! (You can reopen the hair strokes, just leave them alone. You can also experience swelling so the brows can look uneven and not sitting right so don’t panic!
- Day 5 to 11: You’ll be going into full healing scabbing. DO NOT PICK THEM OR PULL YOUR SCABS OFF! (You’ll take out the pigment which means you’ll loose that hairstroke! You can also experience swelling so the brows can look uneven and not sitting right so don’t panic!
- Day 12 to 20: Scabbing typically should be falling off and a new layer of skin will appear this can look translucent and this is where you start to panic as you go, where have my brows gone!!! Don’t panic this is normal, this is where the hairstrokes are underneath that white translucent skin!
- Day 21 to 42: You shouldn’t have any scabs at all and your hairstrokes have reappeared, wahoooo and if you have some missing don’t panic as this is why you come for your 2nd treatment as a touch up! Now you can get your brows wet! wahoooo just be mindful your skin is still healing so no scrubbing them light movements over them.
- From day 42 onwards: You come back to KerryM and have your 2nd treatment which is your touch up.
WHAT DOES THE SCABBING LOOK LIKE
Scabbing can look as a whole scab so it can look thick or you can get flaky scabbing bit like dandruff, you can get one or you can get both.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB 33 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London W1G 0PW, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 30 days
- Pay installments over 3 months
All orders are via Klarna, when purchasing we must receive full payment before any treatments takes place.
You understand when signing up for Klarna all payment related issues must be managed through Klarna themselves and not KerryM.
If you are having difficulty paying your loan please speak with Klarna and not KerryM.
If after you have signed up for Klarna and decide you made a mistake please contact KerryM 07801 340693 within 24hours to cancel your order.
No refunds are given on any treatments carried out by KerryM, please respect the time taken for the treatment as well as all the materials and products that have been used.
If you are unhappy with the treatment you have received please email email@example.com no later than 24hrs after your treatment and KerryM will be happy to help resolve the matter with you.
These terms are for all treatment(s) you order via Klarna.
All treatments you have ordered are to be booked in straight away, there is no grace period, this service is not a gift voucher, the option paying via Klarna is a means to make payment and receive the treatment straight away.
If you have not booked your treatment within 1 month from the date you purchased and signed up with Klarna, your treatment(s) are void, you will not receive a refund nor receive the treatment(s)
Before purchasing a treatment(s) you have fully read the description and who can and cannot receive the treatment(s), if you purchase thus treatment(s) and we find that you have a condition/illness or disease that is on the “Who can have this treatment”, your treatment(s) will be cancelled straight away and no refund will be given.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.