Welcome to Kerrym Lashes ~ Brows ~ Aesthetics ~ Training
Providing a Friendly, Welcoming and Professional service, based in Rochester Kent.
Hey Gorgeous!… So you want to feel good, you want though’s perfect set of lashes, I have your back!
If your looking for:
The oh so natural set I can help you!
If your looking for a Full and Fluffy set I can help you!
If your looking for the Wambam Glamour give me everything set I can help you!
If your unsure what you want I can help you!
- If you want Celebrity Lashes I can help you!
If you have spar’s and missing lashes I can help you!
If you are looking for a splash of colour I can help you!
and last but not least if you’ve had a bad experience I can help you!
I’ve had the pleasure of working with eyelashes for more then 10 years, I’ve seen a lot, I’ve done a lot and experienced a lot, I also know a lot!
My skill set and knowledge is vast and still grows each and every day.
This is my passion! I love creating the perfect set of lashes for you!
If you have any questions babe, please pop me a message I will be glad to help you.
Eyelash extensions are fake lashes that are placed on top or underneath your natural lash, they are made of good quality plastic.
Eyelash extensions gives you length, thickness and curl to your natural lashes.
There are now different types of eyelash extension treatments, which include:
- Classic Lashes, this is placing 1 fake lash to 1 of your natural lashes, they come in different lengths, thicknesses and curls. Classic lashes can be natural or if you have lots of natural lashes can look fuller.
- Russian Volume Lashes, this is placing up to 6 very light weight lashes to 1 of your natural lashes, again they come in different lengths and curls. These too can look natural or fuller depending on how many lashes are attached to your natural lash.
- Mega Volume Lashes, is placing from 7 to 10 very light weight lashes to 1 of your natural lashes, again they come in different lengths and curls and this requires a thinner lash. This type of set is the fullest out of all the types of lashes.
- Hybrid Lashes, this is mixture of Russian Volume and Classics mixed together, this look is more soft’a but also give volume at the same time.
If this is your first time experiencing lashes with KerryM there’s a few pointers and things you’ll need to do first which are listed below.
But more important visiting KerryM is a very relaxed chilled salon, Kerry will have you at ease the second you walk through the door!
She will walk you through the entire treatment, show you pictures, the different types of lashes she offers and will always give her recommendations, however she will listen to you and get to know you! She will also educate you on the treatment so you have a better understanding.
THING TO DO AND BE MINDFUL OF BEFORE YOU COME:
- Please make sure your lashes are free from any makeup including mascara.
- You will not be able to get your beautiful lashes wet for 48 hours after your treatment.
- So this would be wise to wash your hair the night before or the day of your treatment.
- If you wear contact lenses these would need to come out for the treatment and for 24 hours after your treatment.
- If you’ve had a reaction to having lashes and you haven’t already done so please message Kerry straight away.
1. Do not get your lashes wet for 48hrs
Shower/Bath || Swimming || Sauna || Facials || Sunbeds/Tans || Sweating
If you do 2 things can happen, 1, it’s called a shock cure, which means the glue drys out to quick and the glue will snap meaning you’ll lose your lashes! or 2, they will all stick together, which is so painful! I’lld have to remove and do a new set at your expense babe!
2. Make sure you brush your lashes every day.
Morning is a must and when you get them wet, use your brush and brush on top of your lashes.
3. Make sure you wash your lashes at least 3 times a week!
When your in the shower/bath/sink, get your lashes wet and your brush, from the top
of the lashes wiggle the base of your lash down and roll, do this a couple of times of
on both eyes.
HOW TO DRY THEM:
* Use a small towel and push the towel gently and pull back do this a couple of times
then brush them. Let your lashes air dry then brush them out again.
4. Oil will kill your gorgeous lashes babe! if you want them to last stay away from any
oily products which include makeup and facial products! My rule unless the
bottle/packaging says oil free stay away! If your in the position to invest now in your
makeup and facial products do it now
5. Things you cannot do with your lovely lashes:
* No Mascara! (you can on your bottom lashes but oil free)
* Curl with a crimper or a perm/lift
* No tinting them
* Do not use a hair dryer to dry your lashes
* No rubbing, playing, twisting, or plucking your lashes!
(You can damage your lashes and you have natural oils on your hands)
* Long periods of Sauna’s, jacuzzi’s, steam from the hob, oven & steam rooms can
heat the glue, which can be painful if they all stick together or when you brush them
out you’ll lose them. If you have volume lashes heat can relax the curl which
means they will go straight, it’s a funky look babe! I’ll need to redo them for you.
* You can go into sunbed’s but after 48hrs
* Spray tans be mindful of oil’s
* Facials you can have but it depends what type and the products, be mindful of what’s
in the products and are they covering your eyes or working around them
6. Lint love’s your lashes! they will wrap around them and impossible to remove!
Baby wipes or any wipes || Cotton Pads || Tissue Paper – Be mindful of.
The short answer is no.
KerryM has a high level of perfection she wants to know that its fully her work.
There's also another risk of allergic reactions happening, different lash artists use different products/glues.
If you was to have a reaction KerryM will not know what has caused this.
So if you have lashes on already and you wish to have an infill, KerryM will ask you kindly to have them removed which she can do and have a gorgeous brand new set done.
Infills are to keep up the maintenance of your lash extensions.
Your lashes shed naturally, we can loose up to 6/7 lashes a day which means you'll have baby lashes growing.
Depending on how quick your lashes shed is dependant on how soon you come back for an infill.
I have clients come back from 1 week to 3 weeks later for infills.
An infill is placing the fake lash on the new hair that has replaced the one that shed/fell out natually.
An infill is classed as having half the fake lashes still in place, any more KerryM will class this as a full set.
So if you want to save your money it is highly advised to keep up with infills if you wish to maintain the look of your lashes.
No as long as we are isolating 1 of your natural lashes to one of the fake lashes. It’s also weight dependant, if we apply to thick or to long lash then yes this can damage your own natural lash.. I take pride in taking the correct isolation measures as well as selecting the correct length and thickness to work with your own natural lashes.
To simply answer this no! We have a natural shedding cycle which means we lose our natural lashes. We can lose up to 6+ lashes a day that’s 42 lashes a week! if you have sparse lashes you’ll notice the gaps a lot quicker. In 14 years of lashing I’ve seen that everyone is so different in their shedding cycles, factors like, stress, worry, anxiety, hormones, pregnancy and the weather have a huge effect on the shedding, no 2 people are the same. I can see clients coming back from week 1 to week 8 before they need an infill.
Full set of extensions is placing fake lashes on top of all of your natural lashes.
Half a set is only placing fake lashes on half of your lashes, this can be scattered throughout your lash line or the fake lashes are placed on the outter corner of your lashes giving you a cat eye effect.
This is a hot topic!
With over 10 years of doing lashing I've many years of experience & have learnt alot!
I've had 2 clients in 10 years have an immediate reaction after doing a patch test.
And 6 clients react 6 months later this is me seeing them every 2-3 weeks giving them infills.
I've learnt over time that regardless of having a patch test it's void, these 6 clients had patch test's done and all passed with flying colours to only find 6 months down the line they have an allergic reaction.
With more investigating into this I have a really simple way for you to understand.
When I apply the lash to your natural lash the glue I use lays small particles on top of your eyelid, at this time your body is deciding if it likes the particles or not which can actually take a few months typically the 6 month mark.
So I can do a patch test and you are fine however 6 months down the road your body has rejected the glue fumes which lays these small particles on your skin.
So the question lies, do you need a patch test, the answer to this is no UNLESS you suffer with alleriges.
If you suffer with alleriges you MUST book a patch test 48hrs before the treatment, why is this so, your body is already weak to different substances that sit on the skin which means you could be more susceptible to an allergic reaction.
If you do have an allergic reaction sadly there is nothing we can do at this time, you will always have a reaction to getting lashes done, it is highly advised to stay away from lashes which I know is so disheartening, however your safety is the most important thing here.
Until advances in the glue we use there is nothing we can use or apply to stop the reaction from happening.
FULL SET EXTENSIONS
HALF SET EXTENSIONS
I am enough ~ I am Good Enough ~ I am Me ~ To Being Free
MON: 9:30 - 5:30pm
TUE: 9:30 - 8:30pm
WED: 9:30 - 5:30pm
THU: 9:30 - 8:30pm
FRI: 9:30 - 5:30pm
2 Wickham Street
07561 743 337
If you wish to be on our cancellation list
CLICK HERE this will take you to Whatapp
Please leave us a short message to state you wish to be on the list and to include your full name.