Welcome to Kerrym Lashes ~ Brows ~ Aesthetics ~ Training
Providing a Friendly, Welcoming and Professional service, based in Rochester Kent.
Body Contouring also known as Fat Dissolving using a product called Aqualyx.
An exciting new treatment to help aid stubborn fat cells that just will not budge!
Using a product called Aqualyx™ which contains the substance desoxycholan-acid, a secondary bile acid. With the assistance of bacteria our body is able to produce this acid in the liver in order to aid the digestion of fat.
This amazing product, in basic terms dissolves stubborn fat cells, and the body flushes this away in our urine.
Is this treatment permanent, yes this is permanent, once fat cells have been dissolved these same fat cells cannot reappear again however new fat cells can regenerate.
As long as you continue with the aftercare, which includes a healthy life style no new fat cells can appear however if you are to eat unhealthy foods on a daily bases you will gain weight in other areas of your body where fat cells remain.
This treatment is not a weight loss program, this is a body contouring treatment.
Please call or book online.
Please read the FAQ and more importantly who can have this treatment done.
Visiting KerryM is a very relaxed chilled salon & Clinic, Kerry will have you at ease the second you walk through the door!
She will walk you through the entire treatment, and will listen to you and get to know you!
She will also educate you on the treatment so you have a better understanding.
For Body Contouring you will have a consultation in person with Kerry to fully disucss the treatment, if you are 100% happy to go ahead a new appointment will be made for your treatments to ago ahead.
Kerry will be your Aesthetic Practitioner, she has a duty of care to look after you all the way through your treatment and after.
- Upper Tummy
- Lower Tummy
- Upper Back (Bra area)
- Lower Back
- Inner Thighs (This is a very subborn area and will require 6-8 treatments)
Depending on the area its self you will likely experience any were from 10 to 30 injections.
The needles we use are very thin and pain free using special techniques to liminate pain.
The actual product we use can have a sting like feel and a burning sensation.
If you are able to have Lidocaine with your treatment typically you will not feel anything in the area your having done.
More than likely you will have swelling to the area your having done, this can last a few days to several weeks, you could also have bruising to the area.
We say for full effects 4 sessions are needed.
A session consists of 1 visit every 3-4 weeks apart.
Clients typically see results from the 1st treatment however your 2nd/3rd and 4th you'll see full results.
If you can tick 1 or more below sadly I am unable to give you give you Body Contouring Treatment.
Going away in the next 4-6 weeks?
Have Liver disease?
Have Kidney disease?
Have any active skin problems in the area you want treating?
Have any type of skin disease?
Are you taking any bloody thinning medicines (warfarin)?
Have an Auto-Immune Disorder?
Have Severe Hepatic disease?
Have Acute Infections & Chron Infection Risk?
Have Severe Adiposita (adiposita per magna BMI >30)?
Have any allergies?
Have a blood Coagulation disease?
Have Disturbed Menstruation?
Are actively trying for a baby?
Please were something comfortable on the day of your treatment, nothing tight fitting.
Over the next couple of weeks if not longer you will feel tender, sore, and swollen it’s ideal if you can wear something comfortable, nothing to tight fitting where your having the treatment.
If you plan on doing strenuous work over the next few weeks, it’s ideal if you can postpone this until you’ve fully healed.
This is the most important of all you must follow this aftercare, not just for the result but also for your health.
- You must drink 1 litre of water per 50 pounds in weight, so If you weigh 14 stone you would need to drink 4 litres of water a day. This must be done every day for 3 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 3 weeks.
- Avoid caffeine/coffee for 3 weeks.
- You want to increase your heart rate each day for 20 minutes or longer for 3 weeks.
- Do not take Ibruprofen for the first 4-7 days after treatment.
- You can take paracetamol
- You want to massage the area treated each day for the first 2 weeks, when massaging you want to massage outwards to the outer part of your body, not inwards.
- If you go to the gym and work out hard avoid this for the first 7 days of treatment.
- Do not go swimming for the first 3-5 days after treatment
- Eat little and often, no big meals for the first 2-3 weeks, eating KFC, MC’D, takeaways, fatty and sugary foods will completely void the treatment you have just had.
- You will typically feel bruised and see bruising, swollen, red and itchy in the area treated, the area may look like you had loads of bee stings this is normal.
- You will want to wear comfortable clothing, nothing tight for the first couple of weeks.
- Swollenness: you will swell, and this can last 2-4 weeks if not longer.
Permanent damage of nervous tissue and nerves, as well as inflammatory reactions and infections that may result in irreversible scarring.
Expected adverse effects:
Swelling and hyperthermia (overheating) of injected area, haematoma (bruise, blood clot), pressure sensitivity, moderate pain and itching within the treated area.
Possible adverse effects:
Redness of the skin that may become permanent, permanent punctual rigidification or lumps within the tissue, denting of the treated area due to irregular reduction of fat cells, vegetative disorder, as well as temporary debility of the circulatory system. (Please ensure you hydrate by drinking a sufficient amount of water) You can have increased sweating, nausea, diarrhoea (uncommon), intracyclic menstrual bleeding (women), allergic reactions (very uncommon) such as nettle rash, asthma bronchiale, symptoms of shock, hyperpigmentation (may last up to several months)
PAY AS YOU GO:
If you can tick 1 or more below sadly I am unable to offer lidocaine however I can still provide Body Contouring as long as you don't tick any of the illnesses or diseases for Aqualyx.
Below is a list of medication, if you take 1 or more below sadly I am unable to offer lidocaine however I can still provide Body Contouring as long as you don't tick any of the illnesses or diseases for Aqualyx.
Please make sure that you follow the aftercare for the Body Contouring treatment itself.
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid caffeine (or lower intake)
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid Ibruprofen for 48 hours (paracetamol is fine to use)
- Anti-histamine to reduce swelling
- Cold compress to reduce swelling
You will typically feel numb for 1-2 hours in the area you’ve been treated in, this will go away on it’s own.
Mild Side Effects:
- Heat from the skin
- Raised skin in injection site
Common Side Effects:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Swelling (edema)
- Redness at injection site
- Small red or purple spots on skin
- Skin irritation
- Numbness and tingling
- Irritation symptoms (topical products); i.e., redness, swelling
Severe Side Effects:
- Cardiac arrest
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis)
- Malignant hyperthermia
I am enough ~ I am Good Enough ~ I am Me ~ To Being Free
MON: 9:30 - 5:30pm
TUE: 9:30 - 8:30pm
WED: 9:30 - 5:30pm
THU: 9:30 - 8:30pm
FRI: 9:30 - 5:30pm
2 Wickham Street
07561 743 337